I would also like to thank Lady Gaga for the shout! LMAO Visit 3:25 on the vid! I know i'm a loser but my friends and I freaked the first time we heard it! ♥
I love the dolls ! Especially the ones with the ribbon ..and the one with the black crown from the bad romance video (that I actually do love on the real Gaga) ! If only Lady Gaga looked as good as Barbie ..but she obviously doesn't! ihihi
what?
ReplyDeletei need to buy these JUST for the armadillo shoes
nice post. im going to follow
crap, I think the dolls look actually better than her!
ReplyDeleteloves
I die!! Those are great!!
ReplyDeletethey're so cute! i love the one with the bow :)
ReplyDeleteI so want one lol!!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhhhh i want one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteomg!! I NEED a GAGA doll!! They're super awesome:)
ReplyDeletexx
Oh, and I love the new layout! It looks so pretty:)
ReplyDeletehaha! those gaga dolls are so awesome
ReplyDeleteamazzzing i want them all!
ReplyDeleteNice blog. I am now a follower.
ReplyDeletehttp://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com
http://chyme-inspiration.blogspot.com
Ooo the dolls look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI want those dolls! And Thats cool you got a shout out by her lol
ReplyDeleteI love the dolls ! Especially the ones with the ribbon ..and the one with the black crown from the bad romance video (that I actually do love on the real Gaga) !
ReplyDeleteIf only Lady Gaga looked as good as Barbie ..but she obviously doesn't! ihihi
xoxo
awww adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThose are siiiick! I want one :(
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD! I love Barbie AND Lady Gaga.
ReplyDeleteThose dolls are absolutely amazing.
ReplyDeletethe dolls look actually better than her!
ReplyDeleteagua bendita
love your posts. cool and informative. i'd love to keep updated :)
ReplyDelete