Who watches lost? I do! I'm a total losty! I'm so excited because the final season of lost is just weeks away! here's why you need to watch it ( besides the very hot Matthew Fox!) and what you need to know You must watch these vids! you'll get hooked!
I AM SO EXCITED about season 6 girl!! Thanks for this post, at least I know Im not alone lol But I have to say that Im a Sawyer kind of girl:P (SOOOO HOT) xx
Oh my, I'd almost forgotten it's nearly back on our screens! I seem to be the only person I know who has kept up with EVERY episode, all my friends gave up around the third series!
We should both blog about it when it comes out and compare notes haha. jeniwren.com
erm...lol i like heroes? i used to watch lost but then i felt like it got ridiculous. i couldn't keep up :'( i just tried to watch the video and didn't make it past minute 4...
It's weird, I don't watch this show, while I'm very interested, I've seen a few eps. but not really following it... will do that when I have more time. Just watch it from the start!
Gahhhh, husband and I have been watching Lost since 2004 (can't believe it's been on so long?!!) We just stumbled upon the second episode one night and somehow it stuck. Such a good show that's IMPOSSIBLE to explain to someone who hasn't seen it before! Lurve it!
aww, cant realate here :( I never got into to it, now talk to me about true blood!!!
ReplyDeletehey girl, aww im flattered you like my blog. yours is quite cute too ! btw, lost, great show !
ReplyDeletexx lue
i looove lost darling!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI AM SO EXCITED about season 6 girl!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post, at least I know Im not alone lol
But I have to say that Im a Sawyer kind of girl:P (SOOOO HOT)
xx
Oh my, I'd almost forgotten it's nearly back on our screens! I seem to be the only person I know who has kept up with EVERY episode, all my friends gave up around the third series!
ReplyDeleteWe should both blog about it when it comes out and compare notes haha.
jeniwren.com
erm...lol i like heroes? i used to watch lost but then i felt like it got ridiculous. i couldn't keep up :'( i just tried to watch the video and didn't make it past minute 4...
ReplyDeleteI love Lost l'm a big fan
ReplyDeleteyollie from www.yollie27.blogspot.com
ahhhh I also watch LOST!!!!! xD woww I am so excited of the new season coming!! The ending of the last one was so socked!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com
Oh I was a Losty! But unfortunately I got too lost along the way lol:P
ReplyDeleteI hope there's a really really good ending to this show!
My boyfriend keeps trying to get me to watch it! haha
ReplyDeletexo, C.
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
It's weird, I don't watch this show, while I'm very interested, I've seen a few eps. but not really following it...
ReplyDeletewill do that when I have more time. Just watch it from the start!
loves
it looks interesting!
ReplyDeleteI never watched it, am I missing anything?
ReplyDeleteGahhhh, husband and I have been watching Lost since 2004 (can't believe it's been on so long?!!) We just stumbled upon the second episode one night and somehow it stuck. Such a good show that's IMPOSSIBLE to explain to someone who hasn't seen it before! Lurve it!
ReplyDelete