Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Celebrity Crush ♥




Sacha Baron Cohen(SBC) is never politically correct. He uses comedy to put the negative aspects of American Society on the screen for all to see. I admire so much his courage and his huge balls! LMAO When I say his huge balls I mean this dude is brave. He puts himself in awful situations to make us laugh and shed light on the fucked up sides of society!


I know alot of people don't agree or get his kind of humor but he's much deeper than that and that's where being open minded comes in. You all have to watch and listen to what he's really doing or portraying! 


Bruno...ok, it was borderline gay porn but I think it was the best film of 2009 (which i forgot to add to my tops of 09). 
Some would say, it sucked but it's probably because they didnt get it! In Bruno, SBC used Bruno's homosexuality as the bayonet on the rifle of satire, Bruno is more consumed with stirring up homophobic response. SBC wanted to show the world how stupid homophobia is and I think he succeeded.
Clearly, Bruno is an exaggerated and extreme character, a stereotype. 


Understand SBC is a social commentator just like Lily Allen! Yea he has a funny and rude way of doing so but that's why I love him! + I think he's hot but minus the borat look!

12 comments:

  1. PS--you've won another award! lol http://tinyurl.com/yzblgy2

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, he is hilarious...love him! :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah he is super funny.
    bruno was a good one.

    bisous
    annabu
    http://justbuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Bruno was hilarious. I loved that and Borat. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o...m...g...."What's his name then?..."O.J." LOL

    i almost pissed myself watching that. love it.

    and i do think he's kinda cute on a day to day basis = ] guess he's my 'type', tall and dark *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a great actor, and he's funny. gotta love him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supastarr!!! There's something wrong with your link! I cant see your page! =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is defenietly halarious lol OMG BRuno was hardcore all I have to say is that man has balls!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the perfect celebrity crush... proof that the funny dudes still have a chance in the world!!! :)...

    ReplyDelete
  10. he definitely cracks me up. i pee myself everytime i hear him say "hey i'm bruno!" but crush...i think not. but wooohoo for you...he's all yours! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love him too! He is also adorable without his crazy costumes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!