Sunday, January 10, 2010

Awards!!!

Yay I received two new awards!











I recieved the "Over the Top" award from Lorraine @ http://boobooah.blogspot.com/. The chick who gave this to me is an amazing Makeup artist who has the dopest tats! Check out her blog, you will not regret it!

Thank you so much Lorraine I love this!

I pass the "Over the Top" Award to:

 http://beeyum.blogspot.com/
 http://beneaththecrystalstars.blogspot.com/
http://angel6033.blogspot.com/
http://littlemayra.blogspot.com/
http://malibumara.blogspot.com/
http://blababoutbeauty.blogspot.com/




















I received the "Ur a doll" Award from Elizabeth @  http://beeyum.blogspot.com/. Elizabeth is an amazing photographer and mum who has such an artistic flair. Don't be a fool, visit her blog now!

Thank you so much Elizabeth, your such a doll and so is bee!


I pass the "Ur a doll" award to:

 http://www.makeupbylaurenp.com/
 http://boobooah.blogspot.com/
http://022909.blogspot.com/
http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/
http://twinn-love.blogspot.com/
http://www.ambarsthoughts.com/


Don't forget to pass these on ladies! Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! This definitely just made my wineless night :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! thanks so much! As for you question about ideas on makeup posts. You can start with anything really, your foundation routine, ways you do your eye makeup, reviews on things you like or don't like, the possibilities are endless! Personally, I would like to see what your favorite makeup products are, your foundation routine, since we are the same shade I can get tips off you! lol I'm sure people will enjoy em! I hope I helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much girl!! and congrats on your awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty award, thanks so much for passing it on to me and congrats to you too, very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your awards! thanks for the love. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I also picked up your badge and put it up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats darling on your beautiful awards, you deserve every one of them! And I think you deserve another award just for being the person who passes the most award to me!! *HUGS HUGS HUGS*

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!