8 Shows I love to watch:
. True Blood
. Lost
. Roseanne
. Married with Children
. Family guy
. The Real World
. The Jersey Shore
. Keeping up with the Kardashians
8 Favorite places to eat and drink
. L&B Spumoni Gardens
. Hancos Bubble Tea & Vietnamese Sandwich
. Cafe Chili
. Chipotle
. The Alphabet Lounge
. Ceol
. Good Burger
. Cosi
8 things I look forward to
. Seeing & being with my Fiance
. VACATIONS & TRAVEL!
. Girls night
. Finishing school...lol
. Getting a car
. being stressfree
. being a mom
. being debt free
8 things that happened yesterday
. Went on another driving lesson
. spent an hour on the phone with my friends telling them why I couldn't go out with them
. Discussed insurance with my family! LOL BORING!
. Got dolled up to see my baby!
. Had dinner with the inlaws
. Watched Land of the Lost for the first time...epic fail!
. play wrestled with my lil brother inlaw
. watched SNL!
It was a lazy Saturday and my last Saturday to relax. I start my second job next week!!!
Things I love about winter
. I can straighten my hair and not worry about frizz
. Winter fashion
. Boots!!!
. Snow
. Cuddle time with the fiance
. Winter break from school!!!! Woohoo!
. Snow tubing
. Xmas and New years!
8 things on my wishlist
. A car
. Camera lens'
. Tri-pod
. Camera Lamp
. Back drop
. Japanese hair straightener! LOL
. GPS
. Car decor!
You can see i'm really excited about my car!
8 things i'm passionate about
. God & spirituality
. Family
. Love
. Education
. Photography
. History
. Standing up for your rights
. Being open-minded & non-judgmental!
8 words/phrases I use often
. Son
. What the fuck
. Cunt
. Douchebag
. Shit
. Thanks
. Cool
. I don't know? (lol cause most of the time I don't)
8 things I have learned from the past
. Honesty is the best policy
. It's ok to trust, if they break you're heart, that's there bad
. Karma is a bitch and real!
. Some people are just really assholes!
. Some people never change and you can't change how they think because they just might actually think their right
. Not everyone has a conscience
. Fight for your rights and voice
. Try your best at all times to be understanding and listen because sometimes they have a point.
8 places I would love to see/visit
. Las Vegas
. Ireland
. Spain
. Tokyo
. French Polynesia
. Paris...AGAIN!
. Scotland
. Iceland
8 things I currently want/need
. Patience
. Peace
. a larger sense of religion and spirituality
. Money
. Willpower
. Strength
. Time
. More knowledge...I can never get enough!
8 people I want to tag
I want to here from all of you!!! I tag everyone reading this! Have fun & Good Luck!!!!


I LOVE Trueblood!! lol i feel bad for non trueblood watchers who sometimes read my blog, cuz when the season is on lol Im crazy about it
ReplyDeleteim with u on the "karma" part :/
ReplyDeletevery nice answers, can't wait to do mine =)
ReplyDeleteaw. i love how spirituality is at the top of your list. is always good to be in touch with god, and yourself. great list!
ReplyDeleteyes i meant to tell you
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your engagement! I watch the jersey shore
Im from staten island I DO NOT && i repeat DO NOT want anyone to think that every staten islander acts look talks that way. lol Married with children never gets old <3
thanks for filling it out girlie!! love your responses :)
ReplyDeleteYay I got a tag :) lol @ Douchebag..I thought I was the only one that said that!
ReplyDeleteomg so we should be tv buddies. and fooding buddies. ok, just buddies in general! lol love your 8 words and phrases btw...and don't do Japanese hair straightening, i bet your curls are gorgeous!! <3
ReplyDeleteL&B Spumoni = food-gasm, that pizza could rape me and i would not call the authorities... In fact I would let them film it and sell it on the internet...
ReplyDelete