Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365 [week1]











The bay House - 1/365













The girl behind the lens - 2/365













Harley- 3/265













I love lucy- 4/365














Bugged out- 5/365
















Mama tat- 6/365












Headless bird on train tracks- 7/365

18 comments:

  1. :0 you are amazing. i love bugged out. it's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! interesting ones. :)

    xoxo,
    sassy ricc ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool :) Ia m glad you are doing this project cause I love your pics girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. harley!!! = ] love the pics...i should really put the timestamp on my camera because i've forgotten when i took each picture lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures you take.
    You have talent <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love that first pic up there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great photos! i tried doing 365 once, but then couldn't keep up with it...can't wait to see the rest =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and i think ur "real vampires dont sparkle" sticker is hilarious! its okay if edward cullen sparkles like diamonds...i still luv him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loveee it!
    you are amazing. keep it up mama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the headless bird one just traumatized me! i was staring at it wondering what it was and then read the caption. EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank u so much dear
    u are so kind :))
    thats pretty cool that your name is silvia/sylvia, too!!
    gonna follow u 2...thanks 4 following me



    xoxo,
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there,

    I am glad I came across your blog, really enjoyed your posts.

    Please come and have a look at my blog too.

    I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos!

    love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your pictures they are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww look at that puppys little face and nose lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!