Incoming Train- 14/365
Blogging on my Phone- 13/365
Atlantic- 12/365
Glowing Pup- 11/365
My bro on the 'Jersey Shore'- 10/365
Pelo Rico- 9/365
Hot Cocoa- 8/365
I remember when one of the little girls I tutoted gave me a pelon pelo rico, it was tamarindo flavor and mad spicy. She ate if like nothing, while I asked for water.
love the pics, and Harley is my favorite one =) Please enter my first give-a-way for a chance to win a bottle of this amazing lotion from Skin MD Natural! http://www.makeupbylaurenp.com/2010/01/my-first-give-way-skin-md-natural.html
amazing. i really like incoming train and glowing pup. amazing!
ReplyDeletei luhhhh you bish!
ReplyDeleteOoo I LOVE that mexican candy Pelo Rico, so good! :)
ReplyDeletethe incoming train photo is very stunning. i like how the background is kinda blurry and the main one is clear, stunning photos :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
sassy rica ^_^
Good work behind the camera!!
ReplyDeletei like the puppy : ) and i did not know what that was until i read "hot cocoa" hahahaha
ReplyDeleteI love the photos
ReplyDeletePauly D hahaa
I remember when one of the little girls I tutoted gave me a pelon pelo rico, it was tamarindo flavor and mad spicy. She ate if like nothing, while I asked for water.
ReplyDeletelove the pics, and Harley is my favorite one =)
ReplyDeletePlease enter my first give-a-way for a chance to win a bottle of this amazing lotion from Skin MD Natural!
http://www.makeupbylaurenp.com/2010/01/my-first-give-way-skin-md-natural.html