Friday, January 15, 2010

Track of the week!




Uffie's back! well, this is a month old but just recently came across it and cannot stop listening to it! Best Uffie song yet!

Suck it Ke$ha! ( Fucking Copycat!)

6 comments:

  1. lol love this! :) and the memories song is like the best ever!, we have the same taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked her, and she's cute!

    P.S that cookie looks really yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go for the chop, but it just needs to be texturized with layers since your hair is curly--but it can work! And thanks for the video request, I will look into getting it done once I am done with my work...and make videos...it's fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not comment on your previous post for some odd reason, anyway I loved the pics specially the one of the dog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've awarded you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KESHA IS A COPYCAT!!! i love uffie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!