Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Announcements!

First let me apologize for being flaky the past couple of weeks! I try really hard to have at least 1 post every 2 days but life has been crazy! Good crazy! I got a second job and I am busting my hump!!!  The reason why I got a second job was to buy my very first car! I got it an intend on creating a post showing pics of it for you guys but I haven't had time yet to take pics!!



I received an award from Elizabeth at http://beeyum.blogspot.com/ and I love it! Thanks girl! Check her blog now!


Rules: List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today. Oh. And Remember to link to the person who tagged you and pass this little bit of love on to 10 others.


1. Kissing my hunny
2. Taking pictures
3. Driving
4. Spending some Q.T. with my girls
5. Reading my true blood books!
6. Watching trash T.V. E.g: Bad Girls Club!
7. Getting dolled up
8. Blogging
9.Hanging with my family
10. Playing Rock Band


I pass this award on to:
Lorraine
Twinn
Shirley
Anca
Rica
SSSDawna
Lauren
Mayra
Nic & Kia
Angel6033


Enjoy ladies!


P.S.
" MakeupByLaurenP.com is giving one lucky person the chance to win a  full-sized bottle ofSkin MD Shielding Lotion along with literature about skincare.  The prize kit also includes several sample packets of regular Skin MD Natural and their SPF15 version.  To enter visit the blog here and get your entries in for a chance to win! " 

15 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! i love getting these cuz there so cute lol...and thanks for entering..i am looking on my mr. linkys widget thingie for the giveaway and i see that your link is in as eyeofthephotography...if u can, put the exact link of this post in that link area again and submit so it will count for the giveaway! i am going to delete the first one u put since it is a broken url...once u put the link to this post, ur golden =) and this lotion is amazing so i hope you win it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your suppose to copy and paste this link into the give-a-way...try again and i hope it works!

    http://eyeofthetigerphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/anouncements.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! I gonna do a post soon on this award given to me by someone else! :)
    That's so good your getting your own car! I just barely got mine too and it feels so good! lol good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty for the award
    LUCKKYY that you have a car.
    I need one so bad.
    (i dont even have my license) lol but it's
    a must.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! I love your 10 happy things!!

    And yay for the new car:P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe congrats on the new car!! how exciting, yea I was working two jobs and going to school when I bought my first car too! don't work to hard mamas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh thank you!! i'll have to take a look at those true blood books : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah, and i HATED having to work to make car payments lol is it wrong for me to take my student loan and buy a car?? haha i think that's actually illegal *shhhhh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, thanks for following my blog! Great motivation for me to post more frequently. I like to follow my subscribers, so I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi a why are u not coming to online ur posts are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Driving???? Waaaaat?!?!?!?!?! I hate driving... more like loathe that activity.

    Had never heard of anybody say this either.. that's cool I guess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!