Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project 365 [week3]






























































































































Finalizing car deal! 15/365
Limonata- 16/365
My school @ night- 17/365
Munchies- 18/365
A passenger in my own car!- 19/365
Dashboard Homer- 20/365
Brooklyn view- 21/365

13 comments:

  1. WOohoo for the new carrrrrrrr!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo documentary!! Congrats on the car and yay for munchies! :)

    Have a great weekend! xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo captures! Enjoy your new car this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute! i love the homer photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey winner! I just awarded u some LURVE! Check out my blog to accept your award and fabulousity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics, and thanks for the comment! I am very excited as well, and I can't wait to see what these people do with my site lol...& enter both of our contests so you have twice the chance to win some stuff lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog and your photography! LOL @homer Simpson :)

    I'm a new follower. Please come visit me!
    http://lovelyladyjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!