Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alice in Wasteland




















The model in these photos is one of my best friends! She's so very inspiring to me and I love her dearly! She is in the military and is stationed 4 hours away from me so she occasionally drives down to visit and this past weekend, she blessed us with her presence and we had a blast! Love you Stasia!







18 comments:

  1. Wow girl! These photos are really gorgeous! :) Your friend is really pretty :) Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, your friend is really pretty and photogenic :)

    love the title of this post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang your friend is hot!! I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the pics! you always pic the most beautiful girls to model for your pics lol :)

    ReplyDelete


  5. those pictures are amazing, i love them all!
    title is awesome

    x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, she's so sweet and her smile is so infectious! Lovely pics, dear!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos. i like the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your friend is beautiful. Nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photos are lovely she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shots.
    Your friend is really pretty
    I love her boots =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the one with the small kitchen is really creative and cute
    great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how I can see your personality through the photos. :)

    pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the second to last photo in that set is my fav-o. love all the colors!

    graffiti is the best backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect name for this shoot. she's very pretty and i love the pic where she's "in the kitchen" LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!