

I'm so excited about it but at the same time I now realize what a big responsibility and expense it is to have one. Yesterday it rained here in Brooklyn and I was freaking! Driving in the rain is pretty darn scary!
I also learned that my temper + driving = mega road rage! My foul language meter went from 60% to 120% and about 50 brooklynites have already experienced the wrath of sylvia! LMAO
I just have a very low tolerance for fucktards!



My one true sickness, roadrage.. lol smh Your car is a dream love, so lovely! Enjoy the freedom!! ox
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletelmao wrath of sylvia haha loved it!
i feel for u though, god help drivers when i'll learn how to drive lol
x.o
Yayyy you got your car! It's cute :) you gonna name her? lol I didn't realize how attached I was to my car until I had to take it to the shop for like a week! My car's name is Dior..hehe!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful car! God bless! =)
ReplyDeleteWow sylvia! That's a nice car :) Driving in the rain is pretty scary and welcome to the road rage club! I have really bad road rage lol! I just hate dumb drivers on the road haha :) I am so happy you have a car, it feels so good to have your own vehicle huh?! :)
ReplyDeleteI Love your new car!! Stay Safe!! :)
ReplyDeleteomg i haven't heard "fucktards" in a while LOL that is a northern thing!! ah, to be back home.
ReplyDeleteanyway, love that whip! it's hott!
Ooooooooooooooooo, sexy car you got there!
ReplyDeletesweet wheels!!! congrats lady!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new car!
Like your blog!
Thanks for stopping by mine :)
xo-z
Oh that car is yummy, I'll love to drive one of those babies next time:P
ReplyDeleteThanks for subbing to me! I love your blog...and I'm teaching myself photography too
ReplyDeleteYour car is amazing woman! god damn. i give you big props, especially in n.y. and i feel you on the road rage. I am exactly the same way!
ReplyDeleteOMG looove your new car!!! HAHA "low tolerance for fucktards" ummm you're amazing.
ReplyDeletelmaooo omg road rage I would not want to come across you then
ReplyDeleteI have little patience to things like that too
Your car is amazing im so jealous
xoxo