Thursday, January 28, 2010

Twitter


So...I was thinking of joining twitter but i don't know if it's a great idea.
I'm hesitant because I don't want to be one of those people who has an account with every single social network out there and I'm not sure if too many would be interested in what I have to say...and can i really express myself in 140 characters?!?! hmmm? The truth is that I had a twitter acct when twitter first came out but I got bored really quickly because no one I knew was on it and I felt I was updating my thoughts to space! lol
I would love your advice!

21 comments:

  1. depends on what u'd be using it for. Twitter is huge fun for me to kill time when I'm at work...also pretty handy to find information quickly..and i have a lot of friends on there so often time we shit talk back and forth amongst each other. I think when people get away from the narcissistic need to tell everyone everything they do, twitter is actually pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it... it just depends who you follow lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say skip it! You did it. Quit it. No need in going back for more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it and have been twitter free for about 2 months now lol I enjoyed it when I had it and I missed it when it was gone but I just put all that extra verbiage and energy into my blog and photos. I agree it's only useful and a "good thing" depending on who you follow. For me it just became a drain.. people just do to much sometimes and for me it became like a myspace, a popularity contest and too many people in your business and the hugest thing for me was all the bad energy and negativity that's why I had to say goodbye! Good luck with your decision love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I like fllowing new people and stuff like that or weather and now that I have a blog, I love bloggers that update on twitter because if I miss you on my reader, then I can get your updates on my twitter. I think that if you use it that way then it's a good idea! Plus sometimes I talk to people back and forth on there, I like and think its fun. But at then end its yor choice sweetie. If you do get it let me know so I can follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahha. well. uhmm, whenever you come back to twitter..

    http://twitter.com/DamnitKia

    http://twitter.com/Nikkyface

    http://twitter.com/TastelessDuo

    we love you!! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *whoops, recommenting!*

    i'm not a tweeter, just a follower. the only reason i joined was so that i could catch up on some gossip i missed; i have never tweeted. but if people ask me to follow them i will and check out their tweets (which are often hilarious).

    you could try it again if you're interested, it wouldn't hurt would it? but i wouldn't put my energy into it just to follow a trend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey i'm with you, i set up a twitter account a long time ago but wasn't sure what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I happen to love Twitter, but it depends who you follow and all that stuff...I haven't experienced any negativity and I stay up to date with friends super fast, but that's just me. Lemme know if you join again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have it and like it,
    but i talk to people so its fun people who join who have no friends hate it lol, that sounded mean but thats what happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ughhhh...i LOATHE twitter and the people who update like crazy. you won't catch me there.

    my honest opinion: don't do it.

    my advise: try it and see if you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a twitter lol it all depends on who you follow though and who follows you back. I think it's fun when you have people that have awesome personalities and a great sense of humor, and it's also cool when shows are on tv and everyone is having a huge discussion about it lol. You have to just add random people to have fun on twitter! All in all I enjoy it, helps pass the time ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Twitter is fun! and its a great way to promote your blog! BET!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a twitter...but I say..DON'T DO IT!!! it's become so addictive to read thoughts of random people, friends family...all that. It's good for easy access to information, people, celebs and all that tho.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have it! But I only update like once a week lol:P And I rarely touch facebook nowadays! Go figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. *i tagged you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!