Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm a Quitter!

Sorry to say that I am quitting Project 365! I cannot keep up with it, with my schedule and all! I'm constantly running around and have recently forgotten to take pics and it's a mess now! I have also found it taking the enjoyment out of taking photos for me! I like to take pics because I want to, not because I feel obligated to keep up with this project! Maybe another year when I have more time or less responsibilities I will try and take on this task but unfortunately... I'm out! Sometime this week, however, I will create a post displaying my favorites of the 5 weeks I participated in this project!

Now, I will actually showcase work that has more feeling and personality to it!

Thanks

10 comments:

  1. OMg you are not a quitter! I know I wouldn't be able to do that everyday lol :) don't feel bad! In case you didn't already know you won the bareEscentuals blush from my giveaway! Check out the post and get back to me before the 14th k :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your're not the only one! i had to quit too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about leaving the project--it is really hard to do with a busy schedule! And its' true what you said about it taking the enjoyment out of things--do it for you! The site should be up today at some point! ::fingers crossed::

    ReplyDelete
  4. its because your an artist. you must be inspired and if you arent inspired that day you can't force it or else it wont be good. i dont blame you. you do beautiful work girl..

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's understandable love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand, your not a quitter sometimes things just work better at other times, trust me I know! I love your pictures just do what makes you happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a hard thing to keep up with specialy when you are busy with school and other things, I hope you do keep posting great pics though! I love your pics, you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand! Last year I attempted this and made it barely to day 65 I believe. My camera started acting up, I was so busy with other commitments and I was stressed trying to take a photo everyday of something halfway interesting, LOL.

    I say power to those who made/make it through but the rest of us should cut ourselves some serious slack :)

    xo-z

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the site!!!

    Become a follower of my blog; I will be sure to follow you.

    www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com

    Thanks Ms T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!!!!
    I've nominate your blog for the beautiful blogger award!
    I love your bloggg!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!