First and foremost let me express to you my anger! The Oscars are on tonight and cabelvision pulled ABC of it's channels...now i'm screwed and not to mention that Tuesday is a new episode of Lost!!!! What am I going to do?!?!?!
All I have to say is FUCK CABELVISION!!!!
I recieved an award from the darling Twinn! Thanks sweetie, your awesome! If you guys havent checked her blog out, do so now! It's amazing!
I pass this award on to:
Lorraine
Anca
Elizabeth
Mara
Sher
SSSdawna
Lauren
Shirley
The tasteless diamonds duo
Angel6033
Keyshia
Lizzy
LaLa
Nikosmommy
Cosmofreakaleak
I'm going to Cancun in two weeks with my besties for a well deserved girls trip!!! Can't wait and will have so much exciting pics to show you guys, so look out for that!
I have been hired for a sweet sixteen as a photographer for the day before I leave to Cancun, so when I get back, there will be so many goodies for you guys to check out!
So i'm really excited! This year has been so exciting for me thus far...lets see what the rest of it brings!(God willing)
Tell me how this year has been for you thus far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






congrats! you are getting booked left and right, good for you !! you def deserve that girls trip...i'm going to indiana : / LOL but hopefully i'll get my vegas cherry popped this summer yay! thank you for the award <3
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the award hun! And that's exciting that your going to Cancun, have fun and take lots of pics on vacay and at the sweet 16! Also, remember the give-a-way ends by Tuesday so the sooner you can get your post up the better (but I'm not trying to rush you lol)... =)
ReplyDeleteyay for Cancun, and thanks for the award!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in cancun jeez so lucky
ReplyDeleteI wna get out of new york for a while and just lay out on paradise =)
how did I miss this smh lol thank you doll and I agree with your first statement lol <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award missy!! You're the hotness!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss...LOST that is. I'd scream and kill if someone took my LOST away...I think you can watch past episodes on ABC.com..I've done that a few times!
THose cup cakes are so cake..gee..
ReplyDelete