Wednesday, July 21, 2010

London Calling

Attention all of my Londoner bloggers!!!! I am making the great move to LONDON in February 2011 (Fingers crossed) and would love to have  friends out there! If you follow my blog and live in London...Shoot me an email so we can get better acquainted and hopefully meet up in LDN!

I would also appreciate any advice you all can give about making the move to the UK. Things like:Where are the best and cheapest places to eat and play????

Thanks & hope to hear from some of you soon! ♥

To all my other followers, HEYYYYY! I miss you all. I've been busy trying to figure my life out now that I am all done with school. I've decided to give living in Europe a try, i'll be sure to update you all on my escapades and adventures!

8 comments:

  1. Wow girl! that is super exciting! Good luck to you! :) keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really amazing. I hope everything works out for you + you make the move a swift, memorable + enjoyable one.

    Good luck!

    http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOUNDS AMAZING! I am uber jealous but at the same time extremely excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo that's gonna be fun! you should ask dulcecandy87 what london is like : P xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! THat is so fantastic! I love london and I'm sure you will love living there too! How I wish I could move to london and be your neighbor:)

    Best of luck, girl! Can't wait to see your london posts!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg thats so exciting my friend lives over there && he has a blog. I wish you so much luck I want to go to london soo bad.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaaaaaat, thats frikin awesome!!! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW congratulations! Enjoy it and have the time of your life. I love Europe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!