Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goodbye summer :( ... Hello fall

So sad summer is over! This was by far, the best summer I ever had! Here's basically a recap of my summer...QT with the girls...Rekindled my love for Brooklyn! Ever wondered, how kids in Brooklyn chill?...Met a lot of fun new creatures! ...Had a few reunions...Reactivated long lost friendships... Rekindled my love for photography! This is my latest shot...more to come!

Although I'm sad to say it's officially over, I'm siked for fall! No better place to be in fall then in NYC. The transition into fall is an amazing site filled with oranges, browns and burgundy's and pumpkin spice everything and not to mention FALL FASHION! Its that time again folks, to take out your best sweaters and light jackets and being the LAYERING!!! Yay :) Hope you all had a great summer and an Autumn to remember!

4 comments:

  1. im glad you had fun, i look forward to seeing the fun you have in fall : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your new found love for photography. i can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Great outfits!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!