Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goodbye 2010

Here are my last shots of 2010. Hope you enjoy!























So 11 days into the New Year, I reflect on 2010. What a year for me, one of the best years of my life. I became a single woman, graduated from college, began my career as a teacher, and at the very end, I started another relationship. Yes, it was super eventful but I reckon 2011 will be equally eventful, as I've mentioned in a previous post, I'm moving to England! I'm super pumped. I've originally planned on living in London but looks like i'm going to Manchester to live with boyfriend.  Yes my boyfriend lives in England! If you're interested in how we met, then the answer is simple. M.I.A introduced us! My boyfriend was on holiday here in NYC and heard M.I.A was playing a free concert in Brooklyn and being the biggest M.I.A fan, I was of course there. As luck would have it, he was the guy in front of me on line. We started chatting, spent the entire time at the concert talking (Sorry M.I.A) and we hit it off so well. We kept in touch, visited each other, back and forth and now we are in a committed long distant relationship. Long distance relationships are difficult because it's so hard being away from someone you care about which is why i'm moving.
As the time comes closer for me to move, I'm beginning to fall more and more in love with NYC, so i'm going to spend my last months here just exploring and learning more so I can take it back with me to England. Fortunately for you guys, I 'll be bringing my camera to capture everything and i'll begin posting my goodbyes to this amazing place.

8 comments:

  1. Frenchie! I've missed you love. glad your back to blogging and thanks for the sweet comments :)

    next time I'm in NYC I'll definitely hit you up, and the photos are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omh how amazing how things work I hope forthe very best for you in england
    Ive decided to travel alot this yr as well.
    Good luck with everything you do
    xo
    <a href="http://www.twinn-love.blogspot.com>DOLLMEUP</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely blog. Such stunning pictures. Great photography. :)

    Hope we can follow one another. :)

    -Sandra.*
    (www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!