Thanks for the comment on my blog! And of course I am a new follower of yours as well! And as you know, I have a tun of recipes on my blog. Good luck on the new place and your new culinary adventures!
Hi Hun, Dropped by to let you know we've given you the one lovely blog award! Here's the link: http://frombroadway.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-blog-award.html
I also live on my own and I too cook instant noodles most of the time. Haha! I know it's not healthy but it's the quickest food to cook. Well sometimes I do eat instant (again!) oatmeal to compensate for all the junk food. Haha!
Btw, I changed my blogspot address. Please follow me at mariakristela.blogspot.com. Thanks! :)
I can't wait to see photos of your place! and i need to learn how to cook as well :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog! And of course I am a new follower of yours as well! And as you know, I have a tun of recipes on my blog.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the new place and your new culinary adventures!
-Sandra.*
Hi Hun,
ReplyDeleteDropped by to let you know we've given you the one lovely blog award!
Here's the link:
http://frombroadway.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-blog-award.html
I also live on my own and I too cook instant noodles most of the time. Haha! I know it's not healthy but it's the quickest food to cook. Well sometimes I do eat instant (again!) oatmeal to compensate for all the junk food. Haha!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I changed my blogspot address. Please follow me at mariakristela.blogspot.com. Thanks! :)
i found this blog a while ago
ReplyDeletehipstirfresh.com.. there are a few recipes there you could give it a go.
I love that picture btw :P