Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to school!

6 comments:

  1. I love the fact that your blog is becoming a little more of a fashion blog. Pero, no those kids are still annoying. Although they are every where there are still cute LOL. "Egg-like Eyes" has a crush on me LOL. She says that I'm her boyfriend hahaha wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a LOT of choices for the kind of boots like boot #1 you have listed when I went thrifting yesterday. I was sooooo tempted to get a pair, but I'm kinda saving up for a thigh high one :/ But I did buy a pair of pink cowboy boots! Can't wait till they make their way to the blog ;)

    I really adore that lace vest btw!! Wanna try to find/make one in black...

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at back to school stuff on UO too :D
    What do you think of the new Scorpio Rising by Sophomore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going to college soon and this post is inspiring ! thanks ! (:

    thanks for following btw. i'm following you now. feel free to visit my blog and post some comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots and the floral dress!!!
    (love both and together better!!) =)






    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for
    visiting my blog &
    leaving a comment! <3

    oooo i need to do me some back-to-school
    shopping (which is the only good thing about
    going back to school). ;)

    love those boots + that navy dress
    (what a cool print! i'd totally wear it)! great picks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!