The award goes to:
1.The Tasteless Diamonds girls, Nic & Kia @ http://tastelessdiamonds.blogspot.com/
2.Farrah & Abyan @ http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com/
3. http://mydownlowlife.blogspot.com/
4. Kelly @ http://www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com/
5. Eugenia @ http://geniabeme.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules if you choose to accept the award:
1. Post award on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award…
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts/hobbies about yourself
4. Pass this award to 5 or more bloggers and link them in your blog
Here is the award and it's direct link! Hope you guys enjoy it!
Click on link to grab the award!



Oh wow thank you sooo much! I am so honored! I think this is the coolest award I have ever received! I am going to add you to my list!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetie :)
xoxo
Kelly
thanku for this award!!
ReplyDeleteU made my day sweetie!
I cant wait to post it on my blog, im just waiting to colab with HBIC Kia...
-Nikky
iWISH iCOULD win an award maybbee later lol;but hey was good im chris. Kinda new to blogging so..show me love and follow me and ill return the gesture. Thanks
ReplyDeletewow,cool!!!Love your blog
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete*I borrowed your idea!*
ReplyDeleteYou're one of the winners to my top five "I'm addicted to your blog" award.
Click Here
Aww thanks babe! This really means a lot, I will def. pass it a long when I get a chance!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome. I love the award. it's VERY cute!
ReplyDeletenice award..i love the award, veryy pretty photo.
ReplyDeleteTHANKYOU SYLVIA!!!!!!! I WILL POST THIS ON MY BLOG TOMORROW. ♥
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS ON YA AWARD GRL! gots to admit its true kind addictive ur blog!
ReplyDeleteOne Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
Thank You Sylvia! I left a previous thank you, but I don't see it here. You know I would do this if I just had a minute...but any minute I've got, I'm trying to stop by my fav spots and say "Hey."
ReplyDeletePlus, I got a thing about smoking...oops...um, couldn't the award be someone inhaling something harmless like those Tasteless Diamonds that Nic-Kia use in their logo?
I aint hatin' though, what's more addicting than smoking? Fav blogs, that's what...so I do get it. lol
Much Love