I love her, this photo shoot i amazing! I dont get it why its always the International edetions though :( what a bummer lol
ah i love her!!! thanks for bringing my attention to this!!!
She looks gorgeous!
i like this shoot i almost posted it lol but im not really a lily fan she looks cool and modern
ps. i LOVE the new layout/header
ah i'm getting tired of her fried eggs.she may come up with somethin' new to get my attention lolx.o
Lily is bad ass! I have this magazine and adore each image! Happy New Year Girlie! xoxo Joliehttp://senoriatafashionista1.blogger.com/
This pictures are amazing ! But thanks sooo much for following me.Brandi ♥
she is so hot.
Nice pics!Thanks for your comment.
lmao sooo truu' :)))x.o
Thanks for the comment you are about to leave! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be visiting yours soon!
I love her, this photo shoot i amazing! I dont get it why its always the International edetions though :( what a bummer lol
ReplyDeleteah i love her!!! thanks for bringing my attention to this!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeletei like this shoot i almost posted it lol but im not really a lily fan she looks cool and modern
ReplyDeleteps. i LOVE the new layout/header
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteah i'm getting tired of her fried eggs.
she may come up with somethin' new to get my attention lol
x.o
Lily is bad ass! I have this magazine and adore each image! Happy New Year Girlie! xoxo Jolie
ReplyDeletehttp://senoriatafashionista1.blogger.com/
This pictures are amazing ! But thanks sooo much for following me.
ReplyDeleteBrandi ♥
she is so hot.
ReplyDeleteNice pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.
ReplyDeletelmao sooo truu' :)))
x.o